1. Any person staying at Hostal Boutique – Casa del Mar – Altea must register, presenting a passport, ID card or Spanish Driver´s License. Said documentation will be sent to the Civil Guard, as required by law.
3. Check in is from 3:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m. For arrivals after 11:00 p.m., the guest must contact the hostel in advance for instructions on how to access to the building and the room.
4. Check out is before 12:00 p.m. In case of a late check out, an additional 15€ per hour fee will be charged, unless the reception has been notified and authorized the extended stay at no cost.
5. The stay will be automatically charged on the credit / debit card provided by the guest when booking the room; except when paid in advance through Hostal Boutique – Casa del Mar – Altea website or through any online travel agency.
6. The guest has the right to review the room prior to registration or payment and clarify any concerns or questions. In case that right is waived by the guest, a full payment will be charged, at a rate agreed on, at the time of the reservation.
7. Hostal Boutique – Casa del Mar – Altea does not allow additional visitors in the rooms during the stays and reserves the right to request the immediate removal of any person not registered as a guest.
8. Hostal Boutique – Casa del Mar – Altea policy, does not allow any type of pet anywhere on its´ premises.
9. Children 8 years old or younger, who will be sharing a bed with their parents, can stay for FREE. The hostel does not offer extra beds, except for a baby cot, which fits in some of the rooms. If needed, the client must request it when booking the room.
10. In case of disturbances or any other acts that may put the integrity of other guests at risk, regardless of whether happening inside the rooms or in the common areas of the hotel, the guests involved, will be requested to immediately evacuate the property and will be charged the total cost of the stay.
11. Cost of damages caused to the facilities due to misuse by the guest, including but not limited to the: loss or damage of the room key (30€), TV or air conditioning remote control (25€), any objects found inside the rooms such as towels (bath towel = 10€; hand towel = 5€), sheets, decoration, etc., will be charged to the guest’s account.
12. The gratuity or tip for the cleaning service or personnel of the establishment is at the discretion of the guest.
13. The hostel is not responsible for any theft and partial or total damage to your possessions within the hostel room and facilities, except in case of a prior declaration of valuable belongings.
14. The hostel is not responsible for the cost of any accident or mishap within its facilities (the necessary resources that are in our hands will be provided). In the event of being caused by negligence of the guest.
15. Smoking inside the rooms or in any of the common areas will result in an additional charge of 50€, to cover the cost a deep cleaning service.
16. Hostal Boutique – Casa del Mar – Altea reserves the right to modify any parts included in the general contracting conditions, without a prior notice.
17. These general terms and/or conditions of contracting are governed by Spanish Law, leaving Hostal Boutique – Casa del Mar – Altea and the users, subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Benidorm, for the resolution of any dispute that may arise, with respect to its validity, execution, fulfillment or resolution, total or partial. This contract constitutes the complete and integral expression of the agreement between Hostal Boutique – Casa del Mar – Altea and the user, and replaces all previous pacts, commitments, statements or agreements, both written and oral, that have previously existed between the two.
18. Under this contract, the guest, is the owner of the reservation and ACCEPTS all the Terms, Conditions and General Policies of Hostal Boutique – Casa del Mar – Altea; therefore, will be held responsible for any of their actions as well as those of their companion.
1. The client can modify or cancel their reservation free of charge, as long as they notify the hostel, no less than 7 days before the date of arrival. In case of violating these terms, Hostal Boutique – Casa del Mar – Altea will charge the credit / debit card provided by the guest at the time of booking, 100% of the value of the first night of the stay. If the client does not appear at the establishment, on the day indicated in their reservation, 100% of the value of the stay will be charged.
2. If for any reason (illness, accident, death of a family member, etc.), the client could not appear in person on the day of their reservation, the client may request a new date for their stay. However, having exceeded the period required for a free cancelation or modification, they will have to pay the price difference, in case of reserving a date with a higher rate, plus a 30% surcharge. If the new date chosen by the client, has a lower rate, the rate of the original reservation will apply, plus a 30% surcharge. The charge of 100% of the value of the stay (including the 30% surcharge), will be made at the time of changing the date, leaving the reservation fully paid, thus becoming a non-refundable paid reservation.
3. In case of an early departure or cancellation not complying with the general terms and conditions, the total cost of the stay must be covered, if it does not exceed 4 consecutive nights. In the case of long-term stays, the first 4 nights will be charged plus 50% of the value of the subsequent nights not enjoyed.